- Lemberg Law
- Lemon Law Lawyer – How the Attorneys at Lemberg Law Can Help
- The Plague of Lemon Cars
- fordtransmissionsettlement.com | Ford Transmission Settlement
Fordtransmissionsettlement.com is the website set up for Ford Transmission Settlement for 2012 – 2016 Ford Focus and 2011 – 2016 Ford Fiestas equipped with the “PowerShift” dual clutch transmissions. Many owners of these cars have received notices about the settlement. Many Ford cars suffer from transmission issues. When driving, the cars slam into gear or feel like the tranny is slipping. Ford owners complain that after repeated trips to the dealer and reflashes of the transmission control the problem still persisted.
The settlement provides the following:
- Entitles to a repair or a repurchase of your vehicle through an expedited binding arbitration program created by the Settlement, but ONLY if you meet the requirements of the lemon law in your state.
- If an authorized Ford dealer performed three or more transmission software flashes on your vehicle, you may be entitled to cash payments ranging from $50 to $600, depending on the number of service visits.
- If an authorized Ford dealer replaced three or more qualifying hardware parts in your transmission while you owned the vehicle, you may be entitled to cash payments ranging from $200 to $2,325 or Vehicle Discount Certificates (to be applied towards a purchase of another new Ford vehicle) ranging in value from $400 to $4,650, depending on the number of service visits.
- If you paid for a repair to the transmission that you think should have been covered by warranty, you may be entitled to reimbursement.
- If your vehicle was manufactured after June 5, 2013, and two or more clutch replacements were performed on your vehicle under warranty, and you had to pay for a clutch replacement after warranty, you may qualify for reimbursement.
Lemberg Law represents more than 500 car owners who want to opt out of the settlement (ie reject it) and pursue a claim on their own.
In several hundred Ford cases we’ve done, our clients received tenfold more in cold hard cash than what this Class Action Settlement provides. Lemberg Law believes it can deliver better results for its clients by handling such Ford transmission defect claims on an individual basis and obtain a much better monetary compensation for its clients, or vehicle repurchase where lemon law criteria is met. Although Lemberg Law cannot guarantee future results, we promise to make our best effort to obtain you a much better result.
For more information, or to inquire about our services call us today 475-277-2200 (Option 1) or submit a request for information online and we’ll be in touch right away.